Stichting ZonnaCare aspires to achieve its ambition by establishing and maintaining contact with companies and organisations that are directly or indirectly involved in care-intensive children. The foundation ensures the purchase, management, maintenance and loan of movable and immovable goods. Stichting ZonnaCare actively raises funds and attempts to obtain government subsidies.
- Increasing the storage and safety facilities
- Modernising and extending the Domotica facilities
- Purchasing musical instruments to be used in the wheelchair-friendly ‘senses’ garden
- Creating a wheelchair-friendly ‘senses’ garden
- Providing for structural fuel compensation
- Replacing the dated minivan for medically supervised transport
- Arranging trips in covered wagons (in Dutch: huifkar) provided with beds at Prinses Máxima Riding School in Den Dolder which includes an equestrian therapeutic centre for disabled horse riders.
- A second-hand adapted wheelchair minivan for medically supervised transport
- DVD players
- Surveillance equipment
- Sanitary facilities
- Outdoor playing days, purchase of a medical cushion to improve posture comfort
- Care bed
- Purchase of new care beds
- The Albert Heijn sponsor event offers temporary fuel compensation for medically supervised transport